Saturday, March 14, 2009

Six hours and counting...




It is my weekend off. I have a zillion things to do and this is overwhelming me but I have decided to start cleaning out the cellar. I should probably to file my taxes and grocery shop but I don't want to leave the house. Although the house is a wreck and I don't want to be here either... I think that is why I am so loopy, I want to work on some clay but I can't because there is no room to work. I did run errands yesterday, I dropped off some clothes to donate, I was separating everything to have a huge garage sale but do I really want to spend a whole weekend doing that for maybe a couple hundred dollars when there will be so much work to do in the spring??? So today I will focus on home. Here are some pics of my living room and dinning room....the proof that I truly need a studio.
So I am playing a game with myself...how much can I get done in 6 hours??? Game plan, bring all laundry to cellar, while cleaning cellar do laundry, take all things to be donated out of cellar and put directly into car (that's one step closer to thrift store), move all clay working items that will not be hurt by the cold to cellar YES I mean the wheel too. Move all already made clay pieces that I have no clue what to do with to cellar. Wait!!! I hate to put the wheel in the cellar I don't think it looks that bad in the living room :( see that's my crazy side talking... the wheel must be moved!

No comments:

Post a Comment