Monday, March 9, 2009




I have figured out how to add some pics! So this is the day I thought I would make some slip using quik crete stain because I didn't have any real mason stains and didn't know the difference. The next two pics are the mixing and then some pieces I applied it to. I dipped the bowl with the lid, I painted on and then dripped thick spots onto the plate. The flower pot I just painted on. The mixing was quite messy, I didn't measure anything.
Okay so I got the pictures on here, in the opposite order that I wanted but the end result is the same. I did have the pieces fired and I will attempt to post them on the next one but I am not promising anything. I have since made more slip with real mason stains and actually measured it, I get to pick up some pieces Tuesday that I used it on. Keeping my fingers crossed because I made five different colors.








No comments:

Post a Comment