Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Got the horse hair...but no paint

My bff and my Mom both got me horse hair woo hoo! Now I just need a barrel and a place to set a fire since I don't think I can do it in my back yard without a fine from the city.
Well the cellar is on hold, at least the painting is. The guy at Home Depot says I better wait until it warms up and dries up, I will have to bleach the walls to kill the mold, let that dry and then fill the holes, prime the walls THEN I can paint. Bummer but can't change that.
Going to the SPCA today to bring them some blankets, I made some mugs over the weekend, of course I had a casualty...I was carving the foot on my favorite one when it flew off the wheel. Good thing Laney was on the other side of me, may have to get her a helmet.
Yippee, just got a lunch invite from my friend so I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment