Monday, March 16, 2009

Cinderella








It's Monday morning the weekend was productive but not enough time to do everything I wanted. I did make it to Joshie's play, he did a wonderful job, here he is with this friends.
I worked on the cellar, I have a car full of clothes for the thrift store and a few bags of blankets for the SPCA. My Mom helped me try to organize the area, it is a good size space, is pretty damp and mildewy down there but on the positive side at leash my pots won't dry out to quickly.
So here are some pics of my area, I am planning the kiln in the back behind the table. That is my Great-Grandmothers old kitchen table, it's pretty sturdy, there is an old white kitchen cupboard I found in the cellar and I am going to fix that up for storage. The shelves were already there, just scraped and washed then added some primer and will repaint them. Of course I still have not figured out how to post these pics in the order that I want, it's on my list of things to do....keep in mind my taxes are on that list still.
So the wheel is still in the living room, I made 4 mugs when I was on a break, I used some slip and wax resist on one, I carved some designs in another and the last two I think I will use some under glazes. My boyfriend says I'm getting better :)
I meet with the city on Friday to talk about grants and such to open an actual business, I am supposed to have a business proposal ready....I made the appointment before I knew that the business proposal template was 28 pages but fear not.....it's on my list.










No comments:

Post a Comment